Welcome to All Things Sweet and Sassy, where you can browse and order our creations right from our blog.(actualy through Pay Pal and Email now) If you don't find what you're looking for, let us know! We can customize your order however you like. We are always adding new products so be sure to check back often. Better yet, become a follower so you never miss out on any of our fabulous specials! Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We love hearing your feedback! Special orders and shipping are available. Please keep in mind some item's or material might be imported but will STRIVE to make sure you still are recieving the best quality available at an affordable price. Wishing you a SWEET and SASSY day:)! allthingssweetandsassy@gmail.com



September 8, 2010

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME WIN!!!!


Okay all my SWEET and SASSY fans. I need your help. I have been nominated for the BEST BOUTIQUE contest from Beverly Hills Child magazine.




PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me win this contest. If I win I will receive a full page ad in there magazine for the month of OCTOBER. I REALLY NEED AND WANT TO WIN THIS.




All you need to do is become there facebook fan


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000542285076#!/pages/Beverly-Hills-Child/141141535916275 (Beverly Hills Child) then please like and comment on my photo.



http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=24927&id=141141535916275&ref=mf#!/photo.php?pid=287285&id=141141535916275&ref=fbx_album

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS. I have the best customers and fans ever. Contest ends SEPTEMBER 10th

No comments: