Welcome to All Things Sweet and Sassy, where you can browse and order our creations right from our blog.(actualy through Pay Pal and Email now) If you don't find what you're looking for, let us know! We can customize your order however you like. We are always adding new products so be sure to check back often. Better yet, become a follower so you never miss out on any of our fabulous specials! Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We love hearing your feedback! Special orders and shipping are available. Please keep in mind some item's or material might be imported but will STRIVE to make sure you still are recieving the best quality available at an affordable price. Wishing you a SWEET and SASSY day:)! allthingssweetandsassy@gmail.com



March 1, 2012

BEAUTIFUL CROCHET ITEMS!!!

I have been receiving SO many questions about the Crochet items I am selling for my LOVELY GRANDMOTHER. I figured this way would be easier and you can VIEW what I have pre made.
My grandmother WILL NOT be able to do ANY special orders at this time. Just what you see  here is all for now.  All these items are handmade in a smoke, pet free home. They are on sale for AMAZING prices. Most items you are only paying for cost of material! and not the countless hours of time she has used to make these beautiful items.
I apologize about the order of the photos. Myself and blogger have a Love Hate relationship right now.
These crochet flower clips are GREAT to use for COUNTLESS items. Easy to use a clip and clip in hair, scrap booking, clothing, dress up, etc.

I only have ONE of each of these flower clips and styles! 20 flowers total. $1.00 each!


 I have 4 Dresses 2 light pink, 1 pink and white trim, and 1 yellow. These GORGEOUS dresses are just STUNNING to look at. What an amazing dress for the new little one to wear coming home from the hospital, Picture, blessing dress, so many many many other ways to use one of these dresses. Also, another great idea is to place it in a shadow box once the little one grows up. Dress can fit newborn -12 Months just loosen or tighten the ribbon. Dress alone is $22.00 EACH or as a set with a matching headband, and pair of booties $25.00


I also have 3 super soft baby blankets available one in each color. WHITE, PINK, and BLUE.
My kids still snuggle in their blankets from grandma! Each blanket is $21.00 EACH!

I will post other photos of the booties, and DARLING TEDDY BEARS later.
Thank you again ALL for helping me help my grandma! If you have ANY questions on ANY of these items please shoot me an email. Also, please send ALL orders to me at allthingssweetandsassy@gmail.com

Dresses $22.00 or $25.00 with matching booties, and headband.
Blankets $21.00
Flowers $ 1.00 each

No comments: