Welcome to All Things Sweet and Sassy, where you can browse and order our creations right from our blog.(actualy through Pay Pal and Email now) If you don't find what you're looking for, let us know! We can customize your order however you like. We are always adding new products so be sure to check back often. Better yet, become a follower so you never miss out on any of our fabulous specials! Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We love hearing your feedback! Special orders and shipping are available. Please keep in mind some item's or material might be imported but will STRIVE to make sure you still are recieving the best quality available at an affordable price. Wishing you a SWEET and SASSY day:)! allthingssweetandsassy@gmail.com



March 14, 2011

Deal of the day:

Today's deal of the day!


Buy any color combination of 3 Crochet Kufi hats
In Infant, toddler, or young adult sizes.
All for $14.75 SHIPPED....Almost every color imaginable available. Please remember deal of the day deals are ONLY good until 10 p.m. the day the deal is posted......Please send all orders to allthingssweetandsassy@gmail.com

ALSO, I need some input I usually ONLY post the deal of the day on my FACEBOOK pages. However, I understand and realize some of you might not have a facebook page. Do you want me to contuine to post the DEAL OF THE DAY on facebook only, this blog only, or both? I really need input so please let me know if you look at the blog or Facebook page more. You can leave me a comment here or email me your opionion at allthingssweetandsassy@gmail.com thank you. Have an extra sweet and sassy day today:)

No comments: